Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends and family! Hope everyone had a wonderful day. I apologize for the lack of pictures on my blog. The power adapter to my camera charger has been misplaced and my camera is now dead. I have found what I need at Best Buy, now getting there to buy it is another story! I promise to soon have new pics to post. Gracie and I will be heading for Ohio to see Nana and Papa, Casey,Cassie & Dally this week. Scott plans on driving up to pick us up Memorial Day weekend. Gracie will have a blast playing with cousin Dally and there is rumor that a new toy in the form of a slide awaiting at Nana's house also! I'm reading a really good book right by Christian author Michael Phillips called Angels Watching Over Me. It's about two 15 year old girls in the Civil War era, one is a plantation owner's daughter and the other a slave's daughter. They become friends when they are forced to survive alone together. Very easy read and very good!! I highly recommend it.
2 comments:
Happy belated Mother's Day to you! I hope you had a wonderful day! I can't get over how much Gracie has grown! She is so adorable and I love her curls! I look forward to seeing new pictures soon! :o)
I'm glad I can keep up with you guys through your blog. I hope you have a fun and safe trip!
Hey Christy! The pictures you sent us of Gracie are beautiful. She looks so much like you! What a doll! I am glad you all are doing well and I look forward to your updates!
Post a Comment