Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Project Angel Kisses

I wanted to share this link with everyone as it is something very dear to my heart. Project Angel Kisses provides blankets, hats and clothing to various hospitals for their preemies. I can tell you first hand how much these items are appreciated. There were very little preemie sized clothing in the NICU that Gracie stayed in and the gowns and onesies she had to wear just swallowed her whole, however we loved that she got to wear "real" clothes period! So please check out this site and if you knit, crochet, sew or just want to donate to the cause it would be so greatly appreciated!! I thought I would add a picture of G's little hat, diaper and PJs compared to a newborn sizes just so you could see what a difference there is. Also keep in mind that G weighed 4lb 14oz, whereas most preemies weigh much less!!






No comments: