Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You might go to Walmart too much if...

A few nights ago we stopped by Lowe's so Scott could pick up something. Gracie wanted to go inside but I told her Daddy was going in really fast and we would wait in the car. Then she wanted a sucker. I told her no suckers in the car. She then informed me "I go Walmart, I need sucker!"
(I have recently resorted to giving her a dum-dum sucker when we go to Walmart, grocery store, etc so that she will sit quietly in the cart! Apparently that is the only reason to go to Walmart these days!! And any mention of the word "store" results in 100 requests for a sucker!)

1 comment:

April said...

Madeline thinks Target is synonymous with a slushy from the cafe. By the way, Matt was the one that started that trend :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!