


Tuesday, July 22 was Gracie's 2nd birthday! She got a very special delivery from Nana and PaPa.... a bouquet of balloons! Her eyes just about popped out of her head! She was so excited to get so many balloons! She loved them and now a week later, is still playing with them (although all but 1 have deflated!) She told me last night as I was rocking her to sleep that "Nana send balloons!" followed by "I love Nana! I love PaPa!" So thank you very much Nana and PaPa!! We took her to the pizza buffet for her special birthday dinner and she ate more than I did! We had also promised her ice cream for dessert but our local ice cream shop has apparently gone out of business so we owe her one. Her "party" is this weekend with a few friends from church over for a cookout and cupcakes. She'll get her "big" present from Mama and Daddy then too!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Gracie! Hope you have a blast at your birthday party!
Post a Comment